Farrington Group aims to provide the highest level of service to all tenants, but to ensure that your interests are safeguarded, we offer the following complaints procedure: –
- If you believe that you have a grievance, please write in the first instance to the Manager at the office.
- The grievance will be acknowledged within 5 working days of receiving the letter.
- The grievance will then be investigated thoroughly in accordance with established “in-house” procedures and a reply sent to the complainant within a further 14 working days
- If the complainant is dissatisfied with the result of the above investigation, please send your complaint in writing, along with written evidence of step 1 above to the owner/s who will investigate further and respond within 14 working days
- Hopefully your complaint will be resolved, however if the complainant is still not satisfied, Farrington Group are members of the PRS scheme so you can visit their website to lodge a complaint:
Please note that The PRS cannot deal with issues until you have:
- Followed the above process.
- Allowed at least 8 weeks for a resolution
- You have received no response or no satisfactory resolution